Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Posh Baby Onesie Dresses

I don't think little Miss Posh has been formally introduced! She is my little baby, she doesn't cry and keeps really still and smiles so I can take her picture. lol! lol! lol!

I've been waiting to post these... I'm so extra excited about these little dresses. I plan to offer these as a set with the headband and hopefully flip flops. I'm just not sure about sizing for the flip flops or if I even need to go that far. Maybe I should do just the dress and headband? Help please.... Also if there are any suggestions on color combos that would be wonderful! I only really want to carry maybe 4-6 options. I'm def not feeling the all white... i just think its blah! the team fabrics can get weird too, but def can work :)

By the way.. these can be personalized! Can't wait to post more pics once I monogram and bling a few of these!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails