Thursday, March 11, 2010

Empire Waist Tutu Dress

How could I have possibly forgotten to get pictures of this posted! I made it for the store (My Favorite Things). If you're local to BTR and hadn't been to My Favorite Things, you definitely need to check it out. Tons of really cool stuff for everyone not just kids :)

Back to the tutu dress...lol

How beautiful is this... I consider it a work of art! Of course I have a completely different way of constructing mine... I always have to make things more complex rt...lol

This dress reminds me of a fairytale! I think it may be one of the prettiest things I've made :) The dress is constructed of 4 layers of fluff! That's over 200yards of fluffiness folks!

I embellished it with a few bling flowers... I can't wait to make more of these.



The flowers at the halter are on a removable clip. Works as a hair barrette 2! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails