Saturday, June 13, 2009

Posh Flip Flop Party (Sale)

I'm sooo excited about my flip flop party! For months now, I've wanted to host a Posh event, but I can never get caught up in enough time to really produce enough products to host a viewing Party. So last weekend I decided to "Just Do It"! Set a date, and put it out there. Hopefully, I'll get a good turn out. More than anything I can't wait to get feeback on the flip flops and price.

I have over 50pair of flip flops in different colors and sizes. Each flip flop featured at the party will be original. No two pair will be alike. In addition all flip flops will be available at up to 25% off. I've done a few pair for myself and my nieces, but I've researched a few techniques and just ordered a bow template. The template should help me crank out bows quicker. I'll post back on that once I get it, hopefully before midweek.

I've already gotten some really sweet rhinestone buckle charms to add to the flops! I'll post a few pics as I complete a few pair :) I plan to get started today.. I only have a week until the event.

I've sent out evites
Face Book-vites
Printed flyers to hang on neighbors doors
Printed flyers to give-away
Sent bow-cards to print
Ordered more business cards

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails