Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Posh Flip Flop Give-A-Way!!!

The weather is beautiful, and it's my favorite time of year in Southern Louisiana! There's so much to do and so many festivals celebrating everything from strawberries to jazz!

So now's a great time to give-a-way a pair of flip flops! I've decided not to make flip flops this summer, so here is your chance to own a pair of Posh History! lol!

This pair of 5/6 ladies flip flops are bling-a-licious! They sparkle in the sun, and the straps are covered with beautiful leopard print ribbon! You're sure to get stopped and asked a million times where you got your smokin' hot flops! lol



To enter to win you must be a follower of my blog:
Just leave a comment and you'll be entered to win. Don't forget your email address!

You can also qualify for bonus entries by
-Subscribe via email to my blog (5 entries!!!) Top left hand colum
- Grab my button and let me know where to find it (5 Entries!!) top left under subscribe via email
- Follow me on facebook (2 entries)
- Join my facebook fan page (2 Entries) top left under grab my button
- Post about this contest and link back to me (10 Entries!)
- Enter this Contest into a Mr. Linky (10 Entries)
-Purchase anything from my store (20 Entries!!)

You must enter a comment for each bonus entry, for example if you have 5 bonus entries for subscribing to my blog you would enter 5 separate comments that say "i subscribed to your blog via email". You'd do this for each bonus you qualify for. Remember the more times you enter to win the better your chances are.

Giveaway Winner will be drawn on April 24th at 12 midnight!! Good Luck~!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brittney... Yeah.. they are the only pair like them that I have in stock! I fig they'd make a nice gift for someone else :)

    ReplyDelete

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails