Friday, April 9, 2010

Custom Order for S. Teala

I had soooo much fun creating this Rasta Baby Set. Mommie gave me full creative control and here is what happened! :) I hope you love it!




I decided to dress the onesie up just a tad bit more, by adding ruffles on the butt! Sooooo cute!







Matching Rasta Hair Bow for little Miss Irie!
On to her birthday ensemble. Mommie fell in love with the Ryan Birthday Tutu Set on my site. We decided to go with a standard tank and add bloomers so I added matching bows to the tank too :) This set is soooo adorable, pictures just don't do it justice!



Ribbon Wrapped Waistband



2 comments:

  1. WE LOVE IT! Thats why you always let an artist have creative control when creating a master piece. I can't wait to take pictures of her in her sets. Thank you very very much. This will make her birthday even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo glad you like it! Everyone loves her rasta set! My mother-in-law was in my studio a few days ago and fell in love with it.. I knew we had a hit if she liked it :) Thanks sooo much for the kind words.. I can't wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails