Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stuff I got sent out today :)

One of my favorite people in the world ordered this tutu for her little princess! She's a Bronco's fan :) I decided to experiment on a tank to match. I am revamping my I heart football tee. I like the finished product, I'd just make the design bigger in the future :) Hope u like Mykel, I can't wait to see Bunches in this set! BTW the onesie is a small, but will fit her now until past 12months. I realized when making the birthday sets, that this tank-onesie is a better fit for 12months ;)




Another finished custom order! Yippe Yayy!!!!!! I love the pink and brown... a Posh Classic!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITLYN PAIGE! Boy does time fly! I can't believe Kaity is 6yrs old! Hope you have a blast @ Chic-Fil-A!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails