Wednesday, February 3, 2010

On the road with Posh

About 100 miles outside of MIA! Yayyyyy!!! I just fid out how to blog from my phone! Watch out world!



Had to leave my Posh Girl at home to fit jazz and zigg... They indeed live a very "Posh" life! Sometimes I envy them. If only i had a spot to curl up in and sleep after only getting an hour of sleep last night.



We've been seeing the black and gold faithful on the road all day! Can u tell that these Who Dats are ready to Par-TAY! RVs r soooo much fun!







Of couse the dress and tutus sold, and between getting orders out, pkging Posh up and preping for MIA there just wasnt enough time to get more of em done. Oh....I hate that I couldnt get this done. Still learning and growing... Learning and Growing!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails