Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's Been a GOOD Morning Indeed!

This AM I received a text from my neighbor. Any tutu's for a 2yr old? I thought to myself about what I had in stock. Nothing.. I just sent everything to My Favorite Things for theIR Grand Opening...(More about that EXCITMENT later!)

Anywho.... I went to the rack and I have 3 tutu's, one unfinished from this summer. My attempt at pixi tutu's... I don't really like em.. so they've just been sitting there. I emailed a pic... and it was decent enough to make the cut. In the back of my mind I was not really wanting to put this tutu out because its just not... em... POSH enough.

Next text from my neighbor... "Will it fit a 2yr old?"... My response was yup.. all i have 2 do is adjust the waist.. it'll just be a little long... So she asked if i had anything smaller. NOPE... Nothing, this was the best of what I had vs making one, which i was starting to think about doing...lol

Sorry girlie.. this is the best I've got :( was my response...

O wait.. I can trim it down... make it shorter!

Omy Omy.... Jesus was smiling on me again.. cut down and added a sweet little bow!

VOILA! POSH IN MINUTES!

OOOOOOOOO OOOOOO OOOOOOO HOW I LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! WHAT I DO!

WOKE UP AGAIN THIS MORINING DOING WHAT I LOVE!

THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR FAVOR AND GRACE!

THANKS MICHELLE FOR TXTING ME.. U DON'T REALIZE IT, BUT URE HELPING ME GROW!

LOVE YA LOTS!

POSH!

Tutu off the rack....


.....After Posh Upgrade!





Pkgd and READY TO GO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails