Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tutu Dresses Finally Here!

Oh how I've been waiting 2 make one of these... One of my oh so Posh Mommies called in a request for a Vampire Ballerina tutu for her Posh Baby's Halloween Costume :)

I told her we'd do even better and make her a "true" ballerina, with a custom tutu dress. This dress features over 200yards of hand tied tulle, and beautiful satin ribbon wrapping. I have sooooooo many great ideas on color/embellishments for this style dress... so stay tuned :)





The beautiful satin ribbon wrapping adds that special touch of class to this Posh original


......and the matching hair bow :)

2 comments:

  1. ANSLEY IS SCREAMING AND DOING THE 'FOOLEY-WAG" DANCE OVER THIS DRESS!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE. PICS NEVER DO YOUR AMAZING WORK JUSTICE!!!!
    -THANKS TORIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. TORIE URE THE BEST! U ALWAYS GET ME SOOOO EXCITED... AND ARE ALWAYS EXTRA WILLING TO GO ALONG WITH MY CRAZY IDEAS! GIRL I LUV YA BUNCHES FOR THAT! I CAN NOT WAIT 2 SEE PICS OF MISS ANSLEY IN HER DRESS!

    POSH

    ReplyDelete

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails