Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just a little something

For Miss Jada... I met her at Jimmy's Saturday "little babies" football game... (Its middle school.. but they're so little I call em "Jimmy's little babies".... :)

Anywho... this adorable little girl was so sweet and way 2 cute! Her little face was screaming POSH BABY!...

She's about 4yrs old... her mom said she was so surprised that I knew how to spell her name and just loved her Posh Shirt...

I don't think my clients will ever know how much it means and that feeling I get when I know the owner of a Posh Goodie just loves it! There's nothing like knowing you've been able to make someone happy.. and no greater feeling than knowing that something you made has made a little girl smile!

Posh



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails