Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm addicted to...

POSH!


Wow... I had no idea how much Posh consumed my time.. Well I did but not really lol...

Yesterday, I took the day off to celebrate my mother-in laws bday... I had a really nice time with our family and even took a dip in the pool! Yippee!!!

Though it felt good to have a break, I couldn't stop thinking about Posh and responding to email questions and doing just a little something like cutting fabric for my Sunday morning project.

It hit me that I'm really ALL IN! My husband keeps asking me when I'm gonna stick to the office hours I set. My challenge this week is to know when to turn Posh off!

So here goes 8am-8pm. period. I know... 12hrs, but that's better than 7:30am-3:30am or until my body decides it can't take anymore.

To help me I've made up a few new rules.
Communicate all orders via email.
Give customers a realistic production time for custom orders
Don't begin anything until I've gotten the estimate/work order approved by my client, billed invoice and received payment (it takes 2 much time for me to remind myself to bill and remind customers to pay after orders have been finished.. that way nothing ships that hasn't been paid for)
Allow for rush orders but with an added service fee.
Get a catalogue/price list together to put on the blog for clients to reference
Add all custom orders to the website as an additional reference point...

I'm still growing and learning... I love Posh.. but she can't have all of me all the time :)

Love Chandra

2 comments:

  1. I AM ADDICTED TO POSH NOW, AS WELL! IT IS MY ONE STOP (BIRTHDAY, SHOWER, HAPPY) SHOP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. that means alot girl... I promise to keep you excited with new and fresh Posh goodies :)

    ReplyDelete

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails