Saturday, January 10, 2009

Posh Wear

Photobucket

The things I've learned how to do since that day in Wal-Mart 5months ago when my husband told me I wouldn't use the embroidery/sewing machine I was begging for.  For as long as I can remember I've been adding a "little" something to my hair, shirts, shoes, purses... whether it was to patch up a hole or make it fashionable.  Growing up, my mother couldn't afford designer clothing, but I always wanted to be cute.  Who would have known that God was just nurturing a talent that's been hidden inside me since I was a little girl.  I'm so thankful for all the times I "had to make it work with what I had"....  For me Posh is a dream come true... an opportunity to turn a plain onsie into a "must have"...  Have I mentioned how much I love what I do?  Lol :)  I don't know what the future holds, but I'm so grateful to finally be doing something I love :)

Stay tuned...  I'll be sure to post new creations...  As always I'd love your feedback

Chandra @ Posh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails