Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ahhhhhhh....

Just shipped my last order of 2009! I have been extremly blessed this year. God has smiled on me with the best clients ever! This past year, I've experienced a truly charmed life of creating beautiful pieces for the most adorable kids :)

This time of year brings forth reflection of the past and dreams for tomorrow! I know that the time and energy I invest in my passion for Posh has caused me to sacrifice time for friends, family, events, and even my doggies. I can see, sense, and feel the manifestation happening. I will be normal again, sipping on martinis' shooting the breeze with my girls at a late afternoon lunch or Sunday brunch.

I love all of my family and friends who continue to love and support me! I means more than words can ever express.

Love,

Yours Truly....

Posh :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails