Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just Some Stuff for Friends

8/8/09 Update.. Just made this halter dress version of the pillowcase dress :)




I've been extra busy lately, and had promised some friends a few goodies for their Posh Babies :)

Hope they all enjoy their goodies, I had fun making them and realized that I can indeed fill multiple orders within a few hours if necessary. Everything has to be in its place and most importantly I have to take it 1 step at a time :)

I'll post pics later...

pics as promised :)

For Little Miss Frankie.. my girlfriend Gladys' little princess



For Katie & Parker.. Toya's beautiful baby girls... Watch out Oxford!

and we couldn't forget about Mr. Reid Emmerson... can't wait 2 meet u buddy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts with Thumbnails